We look forward to hearing from you.
But if you write us, know that under Florida law email addresses are public records. If you don’t want your email address released in response to a public records request, don’t send an email. Instead, contact UCF by phone or through the mail.
If you’d like to contact one of our offices directly or are looking for specific UCF faculty or staff, please visit the UCF Phonebook.
FIEA Admission Questions
- For admission questions or information: Click Here
- View our admission FAQ videos: Click Here
- When you are ready to apply fill out this form: Click Here
- Financial Aid: Click Here
- FAFSA: Click Here
- MyUCF: Click Here
- Graduate Studies: Click Here
- UCF Academic Calendar: Click Here
Heads up! If you have a UCF permit, you can park in PG1 and PG3.
Warning! Everyone else must park in PLA. This is the parking lot at the Marriott Hotel next to the Communication and Media Building. After you park, please enter through the main entrance of the building and sign in with the front desk security. Please ask them if any tag or pass is needed for your car to avoid getting ticketed.