Note: FIEA does accept International students who meet the Visa requirements to attend the University of Central Florida. International students must complete these requirements along with FIEA’s Portfolio Review requirements.
Important Dates For International Admission
- UCF Graduate Studies Application deadline for international students for Fall Term: January 15th of each year.
- Note that international students only have to fill out the UCF application before this deadline. All other materials (including portfolio, GRE scores etc.) must be turned in by April which is FIEA’s 3rd PRD date. This will ensure FIEA has enough time to render an admissions decision before the April university deadline.
Summary of International Admission Application Requirements
From UCF Graduate Studies website, International Applicants section.
- A $30 (U.S. currency) nonrefundable application fee.
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) showing a bachelor’s degree earned at a regionally accredited institution or from a recognized foreign institution.
- An official certification of degree, with date awarded.
- For a list of documents and evaluation information required for your specific country please visit the Sample Country Requirements section of this website.
- UCF Graduate Studies will evaluate all credentials for international students who have received their degree at a college or university outside of the United States.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores. These scores must be sent directly to UCF by the testing agency.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores sent directly to UCF. These scores must be less than two years old.
- Immunization Form – This form is not used in making an admission decision. However, you will not be allowed to enroll at UCF without submitting the Immunization Form.
Required ISC Immigration Documents
From UCF Global website.
- I-20 Request Form
- Copy of Passport (6 month validity)
- Certification of Finances Form (completed by all students)
- Original Financial Support Documents (all documents showing sources of funding)
- Dependent Documents (if applicable)
Transfer (in addition to above)
- Transfer Clearance Form
- Copy of F-1 Visa or Notice of Action
- Copy of I-94 Card (front and back)
- Copy of Original SEVIS I-20 and all other previous I-20’s (first & third pages)
Note: All international students on an F-1 or J-1 visa and their accompanying dependents are required to have health (medical) insurance coverage for their entire duration of studies.